Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11): Futuristic Career Opportunity
The Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification is the most credited ethical hacking certification and achievement approved by employers throughout the world. It is the most sought-after ethical hacking certification and portrays one of the rapidly-growing cyber certifications imperative for critical infrastructure and primary service providers. CEH v11 introduces the most advanced hacking methods and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits practiced by hackers and information security professionals nowadays. The Five Aspects of Ethical Hacking and the original core mission of CEH remain valid and appropriate today: “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker!
CEH v11 Exam Details
- Number of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Code: 312–50
- Passing score: 70%
Job Opportunities After Passing CEH v11 Exam
Once you have passed your CEH v11 exam, you are qualified for the following job profiles.
- Jr. Penetration Tester.
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator.
- Information Systems Security Engineer.
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst.
- Network Administrators and Engineers.
- SOC Analyst.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Benefits
- Enhance your knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities
- Learn how to think like a hacker to beat them at their own game
- It’s not just helpful for penetration testers
- The CEH v11 certification will boost your career salary potential
- You’ll have the expertise to use real hacking tools
The Core Objective of the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification is to :
- Set up and regulate the least standards for credentialing professional information security experts in utilizing ethical hacking tools.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals satisfy or surpass the least standards.
- Strengthen ethical hacking as an exceptional and powered profession.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is the most coveted ethical hacking certification any cybersecurity professional will ever want to be part of. To have expertise over the hacking technologies, you will require to become one, but an ethical one! The CEH v11 exam syllabus includes advanced hacking tools and methods employed by hackers and cybersecurity professionals alike to get started in an organization.
Upgrade Your Ethical Hacking Career with CEH Certification
Previously Ethical hacking was not acknowledged as an honorable job because of its name ‘hacking,’ but as time went by, the representation of Ethical Hacking has been modified.
Well, in the contemporary situation, Ethical Hacking is commonly employed as penetration checking out to identify vulnerabilities risk and be knowledgeable about the gaps in a protection device and take stimulating actions in opposition to these attacks.
Ethical hacking is an important factor of risk evaluation, auditing, and counter-frauds. The career scope for Ethical Hackers is outrageous, and it is one of the rapidly developing careers at present as many malicious attackers cause an opportunity to the business and its networks.
Information Technology and Banking Sectors engage skilled Ethical hackers to protect their information and infrastructure. Moreover, in the coming days, the need for Certified Ethical Hacker is going to be extreme compared to different profiles due to an expedited risk of vulnerabilities.
Tips on How to Pass the EC-Council CEH v11 Exam?
As reported by the EC Council, you must think like a hacker to beat the hacker. The tips mentioned below will help you study for the CEH v11 exam:
- Make a list of all the CEH v11 exam syllabus topics expected to be studied. Use the official blueprint given by the EC that has the absolute course description. Do not get preoccupied with studying one topic only.
- Take as many CEH v11 practice tests as possible. This will strengthen your grip on subjects and help you evolve perceptive skills to answer MCQs.
- Go through the official webpage of the CEH v11 exam and become familiar with the exam structure.
- Establish a virtual computer network at home and practice the hacking techniques.
- Actively participate in online CEH communities and forums. There are many forums and communities available where professionals throughout the world talk about their experiences with the CEH v11 exam. Learn from their experiences and advice to pass the exam.
- You can enroll in training from an officially approved institution also. These institutions decide their own charges based on the area and currency.
The EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) certification can be the first breakthrough on a career in ethical hacking, cybersecurity, and Information Security, and help you get a grasp on the fundamentals.